Over the years, I have helped a number of small businesses in the UK and further afield. Whether you have a technology idea which you are looking to assess, require advice on the level investment it would require to build or how to take your software to market, I can help. In return for my advice and guidance, I can consider equity stakes. Additionally, I have helped a number of small charities and businesses adopting technology to help run and promote their organisation.
some of the things I have done
- Assessed the feasibility of the idea for mobile applications and web based services
- Undertaken due diligence for a proposed company purchase and a funding round
- Advice on how to develop the product
- Provided guidance on how to launch a web based product, maintain and run it so it is performant, secure and can scale
- Developed a number of websites to showcase products and charities